Thursday, January 1, 2009

Flight was on time but i almost missed the first one flight due to an excess # of 3.4 oz bottles.

Apparently all liquid and gels have to fit in one 5 x 7 bag and mine did not. Never followed this rule or encountered the problem before . . .hence not really paying attention to the posters or loud speakers they've had going on for the past 6 years.

Battling with TWA is futile (I tried) as was getting all my soap ect into the 5 x 7 bag (which I also tried) and ultimately I ran to my flight with the risk of my baggage missing the plane since it was checked in 45 minutes prior to my boarding.

It all worked out and the Guatemalan airport I was so sketched about is really small and significantly calmer than any airport I have ever been in.

No worries about my things getting stolen with equal number of armed guards to visitors. Outdoors the scene changed a bit ' but not like i imagined. That happed later the next day . . .

Anyways, that's a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment