Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Going rouge




Headed for the coast today. Sad to leave the farm - so many anyazing fruit, people experiences - can't even describe it in my t-30 seconds on the computer but fantastic it was!!!

Upon leaving the bridge flooded (night before) and I had to walk through rushing river water a foot+ deep as i crossed a foot bridge to get to my bus. It was very intense b/c apparently the water was rising again and all the men who had been laying on the bridge pulling drebris and logs out from under it during the morning were then yelling at me to hurry up and get going! (They were no longer on the bridge . . .) Three other people crossed with me and it was quite the exciting send off. As always, somehow I am never really alone.

Headed to see new territory. Couldn't resist the urge to see more.

So coming back.

1 comment:

  1. right on - good for you
    may the wind be at your back -
    travels safe

    ReplyDelete